How do I connect to my iNSYNQ Canada Cloud Desktop with my Android tablet or phone?
iNSYNQ Canada Cloud Desktop Connection Setup for Android
- Download and install the vWorkspace Connector (Dell Software) from the Play Store.
- Launch vWorkspace to the home screen. Tap the square vWorkspace logo in the upper right corner to view existing connections or to add a new connection.
- If vWorkspace has previously been configured, a list of connections will be displayed. Click the “+” sign lower right to add a new connection.
- Enter the URL for the vWorkspace website: www.cpaasp.ca. Tap NEXT to continue.
- Tap the checkmark next to the desired Location: Connect with SSL. Tap NEXT to continue.
- Enter your credentials for your Cloud Desktop. The Domain is always “nw”. If you wish to Save Credentials, tap the box to select the option. Tap NEXT to continue.
- If you wish to automatically connect with this configuration when vWorkspace is opened, tap the checkbox to select it. Tap DONE to continue.
- vWorkspace will then log you in and present your authorized Cloud Desktop. Tap it to launch the connection.
- Your iNSYNQ Canada Cloud Desktop will begin loading.