How do I open PDF files using Chrome?
Error messages could be the following:
- Unable to open print W2 forms to PDF from Quickbooks.
- Receiving error "is blocked" from Chrome.
- Unable to open PDF from Quickbooks.
- Open control panel on your virtual desktop
- Select/search for "default programs" and open
- Select "Set your default programs"
- Select Adobe reader
- At the bottom of the screen, select "Choose defaults for this program"
- Locate .pdf on the list, and add a checkmark in the box
- Then select "Save" on the lower right.
- Attempt to access your file again.