Skip to main content
Transaction Pro Importer/Exporter - Syncing with QuickBooks
- Log in to the company file as the Admin in single-user mode
- Click Edit> Preferences> Integrated Applications> Company Preferences tab
- Uncheck Baystate (Transaction Pro), and then remove Baystate (click yes on remove message)
- Click Done (can switch to multi-user mode, if needed)
- Click File> Close Company
- Click File> Exit to close QuickBooks
- Log off the server (using the "log off" icon on your server's desktop) and then log back on again for the changes to take effect
- Launch QuickBooks and log into the company file as Admin
- Once the company file is fully opened, launch Transaction Pro
- QuickBooks will prompt with a Security Certificate for you to give Transaction Pro permission to access the company data. Select "Yes, whenever this company file is open"
- Test Transaction Pro again
Please sign in to leave a comment.