Error QBWC1039 is most likely caused by either the relocation of the company file or the incorrect removal of the third-party application or Warehouse Manager from the QuickBooks WebConnector.
1) First try re-downloading a new .qwc file, as this will often correct the issue. Make sure that this file is on the server's C drive and not your local computer's drive. If the problem still persists, reinstall the .qwc file to WebConnector:
2) Download the QBWC CP3Tool
3) Run the QBWC_CP3Tool.exe file, and then launch the program.
4) Download the .qwc file for your application. Please contact your third-party vendor if you're unsure how to get the file.
5) Choose the appropriate company file by opening QuickBooks Desktop.
6) From the Taskbar, select the QBWC CP3Tool to maximize it.
7) Choose "Select File" and locate the .qwc file.
8) Select "Remove Stamp".
Note - if the CP3Tool gives an error at this point, you will want to log into the company file as Admin, go to Edit> Preferences > Integrated Applications > Company Preferences tab >Remove the corresponding item from the list > try importing the qwc file again
9) When the Application Certificate appears, choose "Yes, whenever this QuickBooks company file is open" and then "Continue".
10) Select Yes in the Application Access Request window.
11) Click Done.
12) Select OK when prompted to create a backup.
13) After seeing the confirmation message, close the QBWC CP3Tool.
14) Install the .qwc file:
• Open WebConnector and select "Add Application"
• Open the .qwc file
• Select Yes after entering your third-party password
15) Once done, the WebConnector is now ready to sync.