To reset / change / edit your server login password, complete the following steps:
1. Launch RDP (Remote Desktop) and log into the server.
2. Press CTRL + ALT + END on your keyboard (or use the “Change Password” icon on the server’s desktop)
**Mac users press the following keys: Control + Option + FN + Delete**
3. Choose "Change a password"
4. Follow the on-screen steps to resetting your password.
**Passwords must meet the minimum security requirements set by Summit Hosting, which are as follows:**
- Minimum of 8 Characters
- At least 1 number
- At least 1 Special Character (!@#$%^& etc...)
- At least 1 Upper Case letter
- At least 1 Lower Case letter