If you are receiving an error message "Your computer can't connect to the Remote Desktop Gateway server. Contact your network administrator for assistance." try using a new .RDP file:
1. Download the .RDP file (below) that corresponds to your environment (Summit Hosting US, Summit Hosting Canada, or MyASP) and save it directly to your desktop on your PC.
2. You can rename the .RDP file to whatever you like, however it would make most sense to name it your server name, or "Summit Hosting"
3. Right-click the file and choose "Edit"
4. In the General tab, "Computer" field, type in your server name.
*If you are not sure what your server name is, please feel free to contact our Support Team and we will be happy to provide it to you*
5. Click Save
6. Close the RDP file and then double-click it to connect to your server