Users can share folders on their MacOS devices via TruGrid app or Microsoft Remote Desktop.
Please take a look at the picture presented below. It shows that the Desktop folder is shared over RDP session on the remote server.
That means you are able to manage folder content from the server on your local computer.
- Folder sharing is not working with ENABLED ZERO TRUST POLICY you should have the Drives Redirection option enabled in the TruGrid portal settings.
- It would be better to redirect all drives in the device redirection settings
- Install the "Microsoft Remote Desktop" (by Microsoft Corporation) application on your device:
• Android - Use the Google Play Store
• Apple iOS - Use the Apple App Store
- This GIF will show how to navigate to the Remote Desktop preferences and add a specific folder for remote sharing