When launching the Quicken application on the server using TruGrid, the message "Your system has blocked Quicken from accessing the following file(s)/folder(s):" shows up. The application will not launch on the server.
*This only applies to Quicken users logging in from vWorkspace. Users cannot run Quicken in two sessions.
- Have an admin user check Task Manager on the server and make sure there are no duplicate sessions.
- To open Task Manager right-click on the taskbar at the bottom of the window and click Task Manager
- You will then need to click the Users tab to see which sessions are active
- If you see two open sessions for the same user(s), ask the user to log out from the server on both sessions
- If you want to log off the user because they cannot log off themselves right-click on their username(s) then click Sign Off
- Once both sessions are logged off, have the user log back in again to the server using TruGrid and launch the Quicken application to test.
Article is closed for comments.