Users see multiple redirect printers when trying to print on the remote desktop.
1. Stay logged in to the server, but minimize your connection window to see your local computer's desktop.
2. On your local desktop at the bottom right corner of your screen right-click on the vWorkspace icon (Highlighted in Yellow in the 1st image).
3. Click on Client Properties (Highlighted in Yellow in the 2nd image).
4. Click on "View Properties Cache"
5. Click on "Update Printer Cache"
6. Open your previously minimized server connection, and log out of the remote desktop.
7. In a web browser, log back into the sign-in portal.
8. Before clicking the "My Cloud desktop" icon, go to the "Preferences" tab.
9. Make sure your local Resources look like the screenshot below. (Disable Printers option and enable EOP printers).
10. Then click on "Save Changes", go back to the "Applications" tab, and relaunch My Cloud desktop.
11. Test printing again.