Users see multiple redirect printers when trying to print on the remote desktop.
1. Stay logged in to the server, but minimize your connection window to see your local computer's desktop.
2. On your local desktop at the bottom right corner of your screen right-click on the vWorkspace icon.
3. Click on Client Properties
4. Click on View Properties Cache
5. Click on Update Printer Cache
6. Open your previously minimized server connection, and log out of the remote desktop completely.
7. In a web browser, log back into the sign-in portal.
8. Before clicking the "My Cloud desktop" icon, go to the Preferences tab.
9. Make sure your local Resources look like the screenshot below. (Disable Printers option and enable EOP printers).
10. Then click on Save Changes, go back to the Applications tab, and relaunch My Cloud Desktop.
11. Test printing again.